Simple Turquoise Earrings
make a pair in 10 mins
This is a simple pair of turquoise earrings which you can easily make within ten minutes. They look simple but when you put them on your ears, they can greatly enhance your look tremendously.
They are easy to make too and if you are in a hurry and need a pair of simple earrings to go with your outfit, this is it. You can change the stones and replace with any that matches your clothes.
Click on the image for expanded view.
Jewelry Making Supplies:
- flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- 2 silver ear hooks
- 2 silver head pins
- 2 turquoise beads
- 2 citrine chips
- 2 amber chips
- 2 crystal chips
Jewelry Making Instructions:
- Put in a turquoise bead followed by an amber and then a citrine chip and finally a crystal chip on a head pin and make a beaded drop. (refer to Instructions on Making a Beaded Drop)
- Hook the gemstone beaded drop onto the ear hook.
- Repeat step 1 and 2 for the other earring.
- If your stones are big and take up all the space on the head pin, then put the citrine and crystal chips on a eye pin thus creating a beaded link.
- Attach the turquoise and ember beaded drop to one end of the link and the other end of the link to the ear hook.
Isn't that easy! Here's another turquoise earrings you might like to try making.
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 29, 18 10:43 AM
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
top of Simple Turquoise Earrings