How To Make Ear Hooks
a diy tutorial for making earrings
Read How To Make Ear Hooks instructions here and then watch the video or vice versa.
Then gather your jewelry making supplies and start creating your own ear hooks for your own handmade dangling earrings.
You can watch the video by clicking here.
- 2 eye pins
- 2 beads
- Flat-nose pliers
Instructions for How To Make Ear Hooks:
- Use your flat-nose pliers to straighten the eye pins.
- Insert a bead into each eye pins.
- Grip the bead and use your pliers to bend the pin towards you just above the bead.
- Gripping the beads on both eye pins on your left hand with the pins pointing away from you.
- Use the arm of the pliers to curve the pins.
- Straighten with pliers.
- Bend tips slightly.
Now the ear hooks are ready for you to create your dangling earrings.
How To Make...
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 29, 18 10:43 AM
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
top of Making Ear Hooks