Romantic Hearts Anklet
light and comfortable on your feet
This hearts anklet is quite easy to make. Yet when you wear it around your ankle, it does do things to it - giving your ankle a rather delicate look and feel - making you want to dance, maybe.
So make one today and wear it with a pair of high heel sandals and show off your slender legs. It has a rather romantic vintage look because of the copper chain and findings I used for this project. Especially so with the pearlescent heart beads.
Jewelry making suppliers for making this anklet:
- 5 tiny pearlescent heart beads
- 5 copper head-pins (those with flat top)
- 1 copper clasp
- 7 copper jump rings
- flat nosed pliers
- round nosed pliers
Jewelry making instructions for making this Hearts anklet:
- Test the copper clasp to make sure that it's working properly.(You do not want to finish making this anklet and find that the clasp is not working properly.)
- Attach a jump ring to each end of the copper chain.
- Attach the clasp to the chain. (Refer to How To Attach Clasps.)
- Prepare the 5 pearlescent heart beads with head pins to make 5 beaded drops. (Refer to How To Make Beaded Drops.)
- Attach these beaded drops onto the chain at regular interval.
Note: You can refer to the How To Make section to learn how to attach clasp,and make a beaded drop.
You can also add more beads to the anklet.
Here's one example - I added some leaf drops to it.
Anklet of Hearts
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 29, 18 10:43 AM
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
Top of Heart Anklet