Faceted Green Fluorite Quartz Bracelet
add this bracelet to your
fluorite jewelry collection
A faceted green fluorite quartz bracelet that will make you the envy of all who lay eyes on this beautiful fancy cut quartz bracelet.
Sparkling Green Fluorite Quartz
Jewelry Making Supplies For Green Fluorite Quartz Bracelet
- 23 Faceted Green Fluorite Quartz in fancy-cut.
- 24 micro silver round beads.
- 7 silver headpins
- 10 inches bead wire
- 2 silver crimps
- a set of plain silver round clasp
- pliers and cutters
Jewelry Making Instructions:
- Prepare 7 Faceted Green Fluorite Quartz using the 7 silver headpins. (Refer to Basic Techniques to prepare these.)
- Put aside.
- Insert a crimp onto the bead wire.
- Insert bead wire into the loop on one part of the clasp and slip the wire back into the crimp and pull tight leaving 1 inch of wire.
- Use flat-nosed pliers to press hard on both sides of crimp to flatten it.
- Insert green fluorite quartz into the wire followed by a silver round bead. Then another green fluorite quartz followed by another silver round bead again.
- After every 2 green fluorite quartz followed by a silver round bead, add a prepared green fluorite quartz on a headpin.
- Continue till all are used up.
- Make sure that the length is at least 7 inches long. (That's the length for most people)
- Finished off this Faceted Fluorite Quartz bracelet with a round silver bead and then add a crimp.
- Insert end of wire to the loop of the clasp bit and back into the crimp and tighten.
- Flatten both sides of crimp with the flat-nosed pliers and slip the rest of the wire into the last few beads and quartz.
(Refer to Attaching Clasps to learn how to begin and finish a bracelet or necklace.
Make It & Wear It
Now add this lovely faceted green fluorite quartz bracelet to your collection of colored gemstone jewelry.
Wear it with a simple evening gown on a night out; simple backdrop for the elegant and sparkling gemstones in this bracelet.
I assure you that you'll be the envy of many women who would be asking you where you bought this beautiful piece of gemstone jewelry.
So wear it and flaunt it! Be the belle at the ball. :-)
Another Jewelry Design Idea
Use the same jewelry design idea here to make a necklace to adorn your neck. Just add more of the faceted green fluorite quartz and lengthen the bracelet and you'll have another piece of jewelry to be proud of.
Fluorite Quartz Bracelet
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 29, 18 10:43 AM
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
Top of Green Fluorite Bracelet