Beautiful Freshwater Pearl Chain Bracelet
Only Need A Ready Made Chain and Some Fresh Water Pearls
Yes, you can make this freshwater pearl chain bracelet now and wear it tonight for an evening at the club or a party. It is so simple! All you need is a .925 silver bracelet chain, a few silver headpins and some freshwater pearls.
I have written down a detailed step by step instructions for you and all you need to do is gather your jewelry making supplies and closely follow the jewelry making instructions given below.
So have fun making it and wearing it later!
Jewelry Making Supplies for this Pearl Bracelet:
7 inches long silver chain
1 silver clasp
2 jump rings
12 freshwater pearls
Do you know how to look after your precious pearls? Clean them regularly and keep them away from chemicals; perfume especially. Maintain that shining lustre by following this steps.
Jewelry Making Instructions: Freshwater Pearl Chain Bracelet
- Attach the silver chain to the clasp with a jump ring.
- Attach a jump ring to chain at half an inch from the other end of the chain.
- Refer to the Basic Jewelry Making Techniques for attaching head pins to beads or gemstones, prepare the fresh water pearls for attaching to the chain.
- Attach the prepared pearls to the chain at interval on alternate side of the silver chain.
- Do this by lifting up the loop of the head pin, hook it to the chain and then pulling down the loop to close.
- Attach the 12th pearl to the end of the chain so that when you wear the fresh water pearl chain bracelet, when you hook the clasp to the jump ring close to the end of the chain, there will be a short half inch chain dangling with a pearl at the end.
So isn't that simple? You now have a pearl chain bracelet to wear for an evening out in town.
Freshwater Pearl Chain Bracelet
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 29, 18 10:43 AM
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
Top of Pearl Chain Bracelet