Make These Erinite Blue Crystal Earrings!
Green- Blue : Love the Changeable Colors
I love this pair of Erinite Blue Crystal Earrings. They are just right for wearing with jeans and t-shirts. I made these for Victoria, one of my teenage nieces. Her favorite color is blue so I chose these blue faceted Swarovski Austrian crystals to make this pair of dangling earrings for her.
You will notice that these faceted cut Swarovski Austrian blue crystals look more green than blue.
I think it's the light and also against the red fabric.
Techniques for making this pair of earrings is the same as that of making the Pink Swarovski Crystal Earrings.
The only difference is the blue crystal beads used.
Jewelry Making Supplies:
- 2 pcs silver head pins
- 2 pcs silver eye pins
- 2 pcs 4mm Erinite Blue Round Swarovski Crystals
- 2 pcs 6.6 x 6mm Colorless Swarovski Crystals Drops
- 2 pcs ear hooks
- round-nosed pliers
- flat-nose pliers
- wire cutters
Jewelry Making Instructions:
Refer to the Basic Techniques page for instructions on how to prepare the beads with head-pins and eye-pins, that is, how to make beaded links and beaded drops.
- Put one Colorless Swarovski Crystal Drop into the head pin and make a loop at the other end of the pin. Repeat for the other bead and head-pin.
- Put the Blue Swarovski Crystal round bead into the eye-pin and make a loop on the other end. Repeat for the other bead and eye-pin.
- Lift up the loop of the colourless crystal drop with the flat-nosed pliers and insert the loop of the erinite blue round bead into it. Close back the loop.
- Lift up the ear-hook loop and attach the assembled beads into the loop. Close back.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 for the other side of the earrings.
Just like the Pink Swarovski Crystal Earrings, you can do this pair of Erinite Blue Crystal Earrings in less than 30 minutes.
Erinite Blue Crystal Earrings
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 29, 18 10:43 AM
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
Top of Erinite Blue Crystal Earrings