Trendy Turquoise Jean Jewelry
Make It Today!
This lovely turquoise jean jewelry will certainly looks delightful hooked to the loop of your jeans.
It dangles as you walk and is likely to attract lots of attention.
The turquoise flowers and gemstones go so well together with the freshwater pearls and sterling silver findings.
Click on any image below for gallery or expanded view of this beautiful jean accessory.
I found the big clasp while shopping for beads.
The first thought that came to my mind when I spotted it was - "Hey! That's what I need to make my turquoise jean jewelry."
So I bought a few and will be making more of these jean jewelry with my other gemstones and beads.
I like this clasp very much. It clips easily onto the loop of my jeans and once clipped onto the jeans will stay secure. It's also not heavy as it's made of a non-tarnish lightweight metal.
Below is the instructions for making this turquoise jean jewelry.
Jewelry Making Supplies:
- 1 no. big silver color clasp
- 1 no. big silver jump ring
- 1 no. small silver jump ring
- 1 no. long silver eye pin
- 20 nos. shorter silver eye pins
- 1 no. 2 inch silver chain
- 2 nos. 2 inch tiny silver chains
- 1 no. silver bead cap
- 1 no. big turquoise stone
- 2 nos. turquoise flowers
- 6 nos. medium turquoise stones
- 4 nos. tiny turquoise stones
- 3 nos. heart shaped shells
- 5 nos. fleshwater pearls
- round nosed pliers
- flat nosed pliers
Jewelry Making Instructions:
- Prepare the big turquoise drop with the big eye pin, silver bead cap and big turquoise stone. Make a beaded drop.
- Prepare all the other gemstones: the turquoise stones, turquoise flowers, fleshwater pearls and shell hearts. Make drops with the 20 shorter eye pins
- (Refer to How to Make a Beaded Drop)
- Attach each tiny turquoise drop to the end of the 2 tiny silver chains.
- Take the centres of the 2 tiny chains and attach to the loop of the big drop with a small silver jump ring.
- Attach the big drop to the end of the 2 inch silver chain.
- Begin attaching all the other beaded drops onto the 2 inch silver chain.
- Finally, attach the chain to the big silver color clasp with the big silver jump ring.
And here's the turquoise jewelry clipped onto the loop of my blue jeans.
Other uses for this turquoise jean jewelry:
- Handbag: You can also use this to beautify your handbags. Just clip it to the zip pull if the hole is big enough. If not, just clip it onto the handle of your bags.
- Mobile phones: Use a smaller clasp and as your mobile phone's accessory.
- Key chains: A beautiful accessory to attach to your key chain purse or ring.
Sign up now! I'll send Jewelry Inspirations straight to your inbox. It's FREE!
May 30, 15 03:46 AM
Wear rings that are uniquely you. Instructions provided here for making ring jewelry.
May 30, 15 02:07 AM
Make this pair of sweet pink Swarovski crystal earrings in 30 minutes and wear it for a date or just shopping in the mall.
May 29, 15 06:03 AM
What pearls are these? Natural, cultured or imitation? Know the difference & care for your them.
If any piece of DIY jewelry here on this website has inspired you to make something beautiful for yourself or a friend, please share it with someone today.
Use the social buttons below to share with your friends or fans.
top of Turquoise Jean Jewelry